Enrollment in the first-year program is open to all students holding a high school diploma or equivalent and who have the desire, commitment and passion for the work. An interview with the Artistic Director is necessary before you can be accepted into the program.
Up to twenty (20) students will be admitted into the first year program. Students who successfully complete the first year program and receive positive evaluations from their core teachers are invited to audition for the second year program. Up to fourteen people will be accepted into the second year program. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
1. Complete the application form or apply online. This includes a $40 application fee (waived if you were interviewed at URTA).
2. Provide two letters of recommendation that speak to your desire, professionalism, and prospects for success in a rigorous conservatory program.
3. Submit a personal essay (1-2 pages) discussing goals and objectives.
4. Provide official transcripts from last school attended.
5. Submit an acting resume and headshot*.
6. Complete an interview with senior faculty member of PAC. Schedule your interview / audition here.
You may email all documents (except official transcripts) to us at email@example.com.
Official transcripts must be mailed to:
Portland Actors Conservatory
3121 SW Moody Ave, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97239
Upon receipt of the above materials and completion of the interview, the Office of the Registrar will notify you of the selection decision regarding your application. The Registrar will be in contact throughout the application processing as admission selections are made.
* Headshots are not required but recommended.