Work With Us
The Actors Conservatory is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring and employment practices against any applicant because of sex, color, age, national origin, religion, political affiliation, marital status, disability, political belief, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. The Actors Conservatory celebrates diversity and encourages people of all types, ages, ethnicities, genders and abilities to apply to work with us.
Current Job Openings
Managing Artistic Director
Job Description and Requirements
Click to download a PDF of the job description and requirements
Application for Managing Artistic Director
Click to download a fillable application
For Additional Information about the position, see the Managing Artistic Director Brochure
Click to download a PDF of the Brochure
- Cover Letter addressing qualifications to serve as Managing Artistic Director
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Teaching Philosophy Statement (2 pp max.)
- Three (3) current letters of reference/recommendation
- Diversity Statement describing your interest or efforts in furthering diversity and inclusion, e.g., through mentoring, pedagogy, activism, faculty recruitment/retention, or research on issues related to diversity and social inequality.
Submit all application materials electronically as Word or PDF documents by e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on the deadline date. Application materials received after the stated deadline may not receive full consideration.
If you need assistance with your application, please email email@example.com
March 8: Select Interview Candidates
March 15-18: Interviews; Select Finalists
March 21: Begin Background Checks
Date TBA: Finalist Visits; 2-day Interviews
Date TBA: Announce Selection
July 1, 2022: Begin Employment